Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween was two weeks long this year







The pictures keep getting worse and worse. By the time halloween was over, I had lost my wallet, all major credit cards, my wig and most of my friends. Grandpa had hypnotized Emily and she was running around the south side smashing pumpkins. Maggie had disappeared and was not returning phone calls. Plannie was gone too. Mac was trying to eat at PFC, but did not have enough pocket change. Instead of helping, Other Anne made fun of his destitution and left him there hungry. Brian peeled off and was marked MIA around 10 pm. Grandma was gone too.

Things need to change round here, but I dont see when and I dont see how.

2 comments:

John said...

goodness!

dcal* said...

we need to decide how many grandma's this family can support
love mom