Monday, January 26, 2009

Daily Mensa G-Chat With Mac and Kea









me: dr. glovinsky
whats your middle name?
Mac: you dont know?
me: mmmmm
mac donald glovinsky
?
Mac: what?
really?
you know this....
me: I KNOW
but i forgot
i know its something idfferent
Mac: oh krause
kea marie krause?
Mac: your meddle name is marie right?
me: no
Mac: middle
me: shut up
Mac: meddle
oh, wait, its a weird one right?
me: i sense you are effing with me
and i do not like
me: so whats the name, the middle name?
Mac: youre initials are knk right?
kmk
me: why are you doing this to me!? just tell me!
Mac: hahaha
me: is your middle name a sherpa name?
Mac: mac alexander glovinsky
me: MAG
Mac: yup
me: huh
Mac: huh what?
me: i dont thitnk i did know that
Mac: you did
whats yours?
me: mcnally
Mac: AAAH, right
me: ha
my everything is chapped
Mac: im outta here

2 comments:

John said...

I will no longer hesitate to bother either of you on gchat. I used to think that you might be remotely busy with anything. Not so much anymore.

Daemon said...

Exposed