Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Weekend Was The Broves Wedding

Pace's mom gave me an Andy Warhol finger puppet that was too small for my finger.


This is when Pace told John's grandma about strippers tying him up at his bachelor party. I think she liked being at the kids table.


Bridal Luncheon. Pass the salad and Chardonnay!


I ate Pho while Pace got her hair done. Pho was the only lunch option because it was directly across the street and I didn't want to ditch the bride on a snack mission. It tasted 'a little too healthy.' Pace's mom, Diana took control while I dwelled over wasted snack money.



When we got home, John was already dressed like a pro and making a playlist.



Broves family prepares to unite.



Gold dust woman.

There is something very Amish about this picture, no?




I think my birthday party is going to be wedding themed.

No comments: