Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Office Crime Spree

A lot of the time I wonder why I bring my camera to work. Nothing really here to photograph other than some cords and screens. But today produced a miracle when someone grew tired of the Food Bandit and decided to take some serious action. I guess I'm actually tempted to see whats in the bag. A couple days ago I heard this woman whining about the Food Bandit and said the way to really get him (or her) would be to make pot brownies and leave them in the fridge as bait. I dont know, I guess I feel like if thats whats in the bag, the Food Bandit wouldnt really think of it as a poisoning....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, yeah. BAD IDEA. I know of a similar incident where the food bandit in question drank said illicit stolen food, and ended up in the hospital due to poisoning.

Said poisoner lost her job, and was arrested.

BAD IDEA.

Kea said...

it crossed my mind to eat the bait just to see what would happen to the poisoner.