Wednesday, May 6, 2009

12 Hour Layover

Spent a lot of time here. Probably too much time, but I really feel like airports are judgement free zones.

When I ordered my food, I got this little cell phone like pager and went and sat down. It rang pretty fast and the song was really eerie - like an ice cream truck in the underworld.

This is what came from the cellphone ring! A little bit of everything!

Watched a bunch of these pull into the gates. This was pre-swine flu, so there weren't very many mask people de-planing yet.

I TOOK A SIX DOLLAR SHOWER HERE!!!!!! this bathroom was spotlessly clean. I actually think it was the cleanest bathroom I've ever seen. Never once did I think about all the business men who must have washed the prostitute juice off of them before heading back home to the wife and kids in Santa Rosa.


Look at this airport will you? It was like spending twelve hours in a greenhouse full of high end boutiques and couples that were dressed in matching Mickey Mouse shirts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm hooker juice. The only thing better than mac's tea

Kea said...

speaking of mac's tea...isnt it about time for that again?