Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Do You Ever Click The Links On My Blog?

We all know Born Tired and Catacomb Homes, but do you guys ever click on that cute little 50 Back Flips icon? Because that 'cute little icon' is basically your daily dose of Ansel Adams on Built To Spill. Seriously:



We have a lot of friends who take pictures of pretty city kids and those are all glamorous, but John's shots really make me feel like my life is passing me by in my cubicle. NATURE DOES NOT AWAIT US! Rather the opposite: Its turning to dust! In the morning I drink my coffee, look at the pics on John's blog and plot my next escape. This man does amazing things with a camera and to use a comfy cliche, his shots are worthy of a thousand words AND awards. I look at his pictures and I crave trail heads, wet shoes and back packs full of collected rocks. Thanks, John!

3 comments:

John said...

My eyes are crying but it's only the cubicle light, something wedged in there. Paper cut. sniff. Thanks Kea! That is really nice.

Unknown said...

john's shots are always my desktop backgrounds.

Unknown said...

also: my word verification was "decal" HOLLA!