Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rethinking

Looking for a little room in the budget to get a set of these:




Accessorizing in the summer can be really horrible.  Its hot and things are swollen.  Often times getting ready, I look over at my dish of rings with scorn knowing that rather than beautifying a finger, they constrict each digit like the casing to its sausage.  If I do wear rings or bracelets out, there is no telling where they might end up.  If I had a dollar for every time I've been out and have removed a piece of jewelry because it was feeling too tight, I would literally have enough money to take us all to St. Tropez.

So! Instead, this summer I'm toying with the idea of banishing rings, bracelets and necklaces from my wardrobe and instead just getting a set of really blinging nails.  With these decorating my paws, I could leave the house in a burlap sack and still feel like J.Lo circa 2000.  That's a BFD. 

2 comments:

pam said...

remind me to tell u about the preg lady
w bling nailz at egg

omg my word verification word is BLOGN! suddenly Theres a bob weir song about miracles in my head!

Kea said...

last night i dreampt i went to get my nails done up nicely for your bbq and fell asleep in the chair. no one woke me up and i slept upright in a nail salon for 7 hours. i missed the second half of work and the gres and my nails looked like shit.