Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New York Cares!!!

**Note where the work of the non-caffinated painter ends, and the work of the over-caffinated painter begins.







On Saturday I "volunteered" and painted some veins on vines at a public school in Harlem. Though our task was described as "asinine" by other volunteers, I was thankful that I finally got show off some of my artistic talent. The girl's bathroom was amazing and pink and reminded me of my bedroom which put me at ease when I almost fell after underestimating the height of the toilets (so small! its so four year old dont have to climb!). Elementary schools are really colorful and easy on the eyes and for second I thought to myself, "I could spend some more time at a place like this. Maybe I will become a tutor for elementary school students..." But then I was like I hate kids. I think I will voluteer at an animal shelter instead.