Thursday, September 2, 2010

J - O - B


Its officially time for me to get another job. Or another source of income. Or just something that will pay October rent.  My talents include: Mastery of the written word,  Extreme list and goal making, hawk like focus on deadlines and the delicate craft of delegation.  Hidden talents include: Ability to cook an egg six different ways, cake decorating skills that date back to 1999, and a Pisces intuition.  If you or anyone you know wants to hire me, please let me know!!!

2 comments:

dcal* said...

im debating you only on cake decorating. Id also like to add to your abilities the roles of cheerleader, coach, and quarterback which can be applied to any field.

Kea said...

chief cake decorator during my career at dreyer's ice cream. i got a lot of requests for powerpuff girls. remember those guys?!