Friday, September 3, 2010

My Face Plant Diary

I caught a foot on a rock at a Hood River camp ground two Sundays ago.  Morning of the accident.  Lunch meat face. Yes, those are stitches in the shape of a Hitler mustache.  Great.

I really wasnt looking like myself with the swelling and all.  I couldn't talk so I was alone with my thoughts and the Kardashians.  Revelations:

1. Kim Kardashian is worthless, but Khloe and Kourtney are diamonds of solid gold

2.  That guy from the Diving Bell and the Butterfly is a hero - there are no words for the frustration of being trapped inside

3. When camping always remember: FLASHLIGHTS

4.  MTV has horrible programming, but so does PBS

5. Weightloss - all it takes is a couple broken teeth and mild depression

I woke up Monday Morning, 8 days after my fall to this beautiful mug! Can you believe how fast a face heals?  I'm in the process of getting new teeth, but am really happy with how things fixed themselves quite naturally.  I think I could even apply for this job and get the gig:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/fbh/1934584830.html

BARTENDERS WANTED (Lower East Side)

MODEL LIKE BARTENDERS WANTED FOR ESTABLISHED LOWER EAST SIDE BAR. ONE MAN ONE WOMAN NEEDED. MUST BE SMART AND BEAUTIFUL. FORWARD RESUME AND PICTURE TO GET INTERVIEW. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, kea. unbelievable healing prowess!

The Lentil said...

i once face planted and broke a tooth myself...i swear it had everything to do with ice and nothing to do with booze. i also tried to bring the female bartender home with me the same night, also due to icy conditions. you can ask jordan about it, i had to pick him up from the airport the next morning while i was still drunk...i mean, while it was still icy out.