Monday, April 21, 2008

Babies : Not For Sale!!!








This weekend we had a stoop sale, which is the New York equivalent of what you west coasters call a "garage sale." Leading up to the sale, I kept thinking, 'I'm only 25, have I really amassed enough stuff to sell???' As it turns out, our basement proved to be an infinite wellspring of clothes, paperbacks and women's soccer trophies that ultimately earned me a whopping 60 bucks!!! I immediately spent my profits on the following: iced coffee, assorted meats for the grill, beer, a slice of san marino pizza, two towels from Target, a DVD rental from Vill and obviously, MORE BEER. Back to being in the red til Thursday!!

6 comments:

Daemon said...

Best and sleepiest day yet.

Anonymous said...

sunday = meat sweats.

dcal* said...

terrible photo of pam! ugh

Anonymous said...

you have to steal the babies

Anonymous said...

choked on beverage when reading, 'you have to steal the babies'

Stein Brianhoff said...

Why do they call it "word verification" if the the fucking things aren't even words?!!