Friday, April 18, 2008

Its MUSIC VIDEO FRIDAY!!!!!!




If you've spent any extended amount of time with me, then you will know how important this music vid is to me. Just when you think Hall and Oates couldnt get any better with their crafty lyrics about women and those sweet melodies from Abadoned Luncheonette that make you want to grab a tall glass of limeade , they go and make a music video like "Out of Touch" and your head just explodes from the ecstasy. Seriously, who knew they could dance like that? I didnt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if I haven't recommended this to you before, you, and everyone you know, should watch the yacht rock videos. Just google yacht rock videos.

Blogger thinks I should spell check google. Isn't that weird. Well, just google those videos already. There are 11 episodes. I watched them all tonight. I think it's basically hilarity squared.